John Hughes is our Group Development Director and is responsible for growing the number of homes we provide.
The directorate works with the Homes and Communities Agency, local authorities and private developers to produce new homes each year.
John joined us from Genesis Housing Group where he was Deputy Development Director. He has 20 years' experience in housing development and regeneration, including managing the largest Housing Corporation funded programme, over £200 million of Social Housing Grant and a substantial pipeline of properties for sale.
He was previously at Notting Hill Housing for eight years where he held positions including Director of New Business and Director of Maintenance.
Reporting directly to John are:
- Tracy Lavers, Interim Director of Development
- Paul Pearce, Director of New Business
- Eleanor Purser, Director of Regeneration
- Matthew Cornwall-Jones, Land Director
- Annemarie Fenlon, Director of Service Quality & Business Performance