Kate Davies joined Notting Hill Housing as Chief Executive in 2004.
Previously, Kate was Chief Executive of Servite Houses and Director of Housing in Brighton and Hove. She has experience in local government and the private and voluntary sectors.
Kate has two degrees and qualifications in housing management (MCIH) and housing association development.
Kate has lived in London since she was an undergraduate. She's an avid fashion blogger and non-executive director with the National House Building Council.
The following senior managers report directly to the Chief Executive:
- Andy Belton, Chief Operating Officer
- Annemarie Fenlon, Group Director of Housing
- Andrew Muir, Group Corporate Services Director
- John Hughes, Group Development Director
- Paul Phillips, Group Finance Director
- Mark Vaughan, Group Director of Commercial Services