Kate Davies joined Notting Hill Housing as Chief Executive in 2004.
She was previously Chief Executive of Servite Houses and Director of Housing in Brighton and Hove. She has experience in local government and the private and voluntary sectors.
Kate has two degrees and qualifications in housing management (MCIH) and housing association development.
Kate has lived in London since she was an undergraduate and is an avid fashion blogger.
The following senior managers report directly to the Chief Executive:
- Andrew Muir, Group Corporate Services Director
- Andy Belton, Chief Operating Officer
- John Hughes, Group Development Director
- Paul Phillips, Group Finance Director
- Mark Vaughan, Group Director of Housing