Mark is Group Director of Commercial Services, a member of the Executive Board and a Director of the Notting Hill Home Ownership Board.
Mark’s remit covers Notting Hill Home Ownership (shared ownership, private sales and leasehold management), Home Options (temporary housing), Folio London (market rent), student lets and commercial properties – which together account for around 60% of the Group’s £350m turnover. Mark is also responsible for the asset management team, which invests around £50m a year on stock maintenance and improvement and the service improvement and delivery teams.
Prior to his current role, Mark spent three years as our Group Director of Housing, and three years before that as the Managing Director of Notting Hill Home Ownership. He joined Notting Hill Housing in 2003.
Mark’s senior management team is:
- Pippa Fleetwood-Read, Director of Notting Hill Home Ownership
- Lucy Glynn, Director of Home Options
- Mary Harvey – Director of Charitable Fundraising
- Alex Hughes, Director of Commercial Properties
- Charlotte Semp, Director of Strategy and Investment
- Lizzie Stevens, Acting Director of Folio London
Before working for NHH, Mark held a number of positions at national newspaper and magazine companies. He is also a graduate from the University of Liverpool.