Paul joined the Notting Hill Housing Trust Board as Chair in October 2009.
Paul is a qualified architect and is Executive Chairman of the Simons Group Ltd.
He was awarded the CBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours List in 2001 for his services to business.
Paul is a trustee of the Mental Health Foundation. His previous roles include:
- Regional Chairman of East Midlands Confederation of British Industry
- Chairman of Lincolnshire Training & Enterprise Council
- Chairman of the Regional Economic Development Forum
- Non-executive Director for the ING Real Estate Investment Management Client Board
- Trustee of Parenting UK
- Business Commitment to the Environment
As well as being the Chair of Notting Hill Housing Trust Paul is also Deputy Chair of Notting Hill Home Ownership. He receives an allowance of £20,000 pa.