We offer work placement opportunities and support in the construction industry through the Construction Training Initiative (CTI).
Since 1995, Notting Hill Genesis has worked with around 25 other housing associations to pool resources together and offer unemployed people the chance to become skilled tradespeople in the construction industry, through the CTI.
Apprenticeship opportunities include bricklaying, carpentry, painting and decorating, plumbing, electrical, plastering and site management. However, what's on offer depends on our development pipeline, and applicants must be studying towards a relevant qualification.
Over the years we have won multiple awards in recognition of our work in promoting diversity and equality in the industry. Our awards include:
- Youth Build UK Young Builder of the Year 2009
- Youth Build UK Young Builder of the Year runner-up 2006, 2007, 2008, 2015 and 2016
- National Training Awards 2003 and 2005
- All Party Parliamentary Group Diversity Award 2005
- Education and Training Award 2000.
For more information on our Construction Training Initiative, please contact us on 0203 815 2341 or email@example.com.