We are currently looking for residents to help us identify and solve any problems with our cleaning and gardening services.
As a resident monitor, you can help raise the standards of service at your scheme, block or estate by telling us:
• How well our estate services are being carried out
• Whether cleaning contractors are turning up every week
• Whether gardening is being carried out on a regular basis and to a high standard
• The condition of communal facilities and areas including car parks and play areas
While NHG staff work hard to keep areas clean and tidy and resolve any issues as soon as possible, we do rely on residents to report problems and to work with us.
You can give us your feedback in variety of ways by:
• Completing an estate survey online
• Responding to a text message that we can send to your mobile each month
• Emailing your findings to the estates team directly.
You will also be invited to attend a quarterly meeting with our contractors.
The role of Resident Monitor is voluntary and by giving us at least five pieces of feedback a year, you will receive a gift voucher at the end of the year as a thank you.
While this is open to all Notting Hill Genesis residents, we are especially keen to recruit volunteers living in the North and East of London who receive cleaning and/or gardening services.
If you are interested in becoming a resident monitor volunteer, please email email@example.com or call 020 3815 0928.
We are also asking for opinions on the name ‘resident monitor’. Please vote for your preference or scan the QR code.