Visram House in Brent is a 24 Hour Extra Care service delivered in partnership with the landlord PA Housing.
This stunning scheme consists of 84 one bedroom and 15 two bedroom apartments in a modern, purpose built extra care scheme located in the heart of Park Royal North West London area
10 units provide short term care (up to 6 weeks) for customers in need of interim housing and/or care prior to returning home from hospital.
Well located with good access to local amenities including, doctors, bank and a supermarket, as well as transport links into central London.
Explore Visram House
About Visram House
- Level access wet rooms.
- Secure entry systems.
- Intercom giving 24 access to staff.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Independent living in a communal setting.
- Open plan, neutrally decorated interiors.
- Fully carpeted apartments.
- Communal lounges and facilities for socialising.
- Large roof terrace.
Support and housing service
- Night time staffing to help with evening routines, assistance in bed, toileting and monitoring for wandering.
- Day time staffing to deliver ongoing care and assistance in the attendance of appointments outside of Visram House.
Find out more
All applications for residency must go through your local council.