Resident involvement is an opportunity for you to influence the decisions that affect you, your home and your local community.
By getting involved, you can:
- Influence services and decisions at NHH
- Help make sure we provide value for money services
- Receive training and support to develop your skills
- Meet other residents and service users.
To thank you for your time we will:
- Pay your childcare, carer and travel expenses
- Provide light refreshments at events, meetings and focus groups
- Offer rewards, such as shopping vouchers for attending certain focus groups
- Provide language interpreters and signers or an induction loop on request.
Ways to get involved
There are a range opportunities to share your ideas and help improve the services we offer. Have a look through the opportunities below.
Feel free to email or call us to find out more at Involvement@nhhg.org.uk or 020 3815 0010, or jump right in and...