We're keen to ensure that we listen and respond to the needs of our residents. Local Scrutiny Panels (LSPs) are one platform for this.
LSPs are made up of permanent rented housing tenants, homeowners and NHH staff, who meet up to five times a year to examine and comment on the services we offer. They give residents the opportunity, if needed, to scrutinise and challenge how we deliver services in their local area.
As an LSP member, you're able to:
- Find out more about how NHH is run
- Challenge us to improve the area you live in
- Receive training
- Learn new skills and improve your CV.
Which areas of London are covered?
We started recruiting residents to panels in 2011. We now have five LSPs up and running in:
How to join an LSP
To apply for a Local Scrutiny Panel, you'll need to fill in a short personal statement form and attend an informal interview. Here are some handy reference documents to learn more:
- Download the Why join an LSP? and application form here (you can also apply through the online form)
- Learn more about the eligibility requirements for joining an LSP
- Read through the terms of reference.