My Account makes it easier for you to manage your home and account needs whenever it's most convenient for you.
Need help registering?
Already registered for an online account?
Where did you register previously?
We've launched a new and improved online account service. If you registered for My Account on our website before 15 May 2019, you'll need to re-register but it only takes a couple of minutes.
My Genesis and My Notting Hill apps:
You can use this My Account service on your mobile and do much more, so you no longer need to use the apps. Please register online for My Account now. It's quick and easy to do!
Notting Hill Genesis sales website:
If you're buying a property, please access your application on our sales site instead.
Who can register?
My Account is already available to a large number of our residents as follows:
- all temporary housing residents
- all residents managed by former Notting Hill Housing (except for Paragon Student Lets residents)
- all residents living in our East region boroughs: Barking and Dagenham, Basildon, Brentwood, Braintree, Castle Point, Chelmsford, Colchester, Epping Forest, Hackney, Havering, Ipswich, Islington, Littlesford, Newham, Redbridge, Rochford, Southend-on-Sea, Tendring, Thurrock, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Westminster
- all residents living in our North region boroughs: Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Camden, Brent, Harrow, Spelthorne, North Hertfordshire, East Hertfordshire, Luton, Three Rivers, St Albans, Aylesbury Vale, Stevenage, Bedfordshire, Welwyn Hatfield, Hertsmere, Dacorum.
In order to register, you'll need to be the named person (or one of them in the case of joint residents) on your lease or tenancy agreement. Other household members won't be able to register. You can register on behalf of someone else but you will need their permission and their details to do so.
If you’re a joint tenant or homeowner, you can each register separately with your own email address for full access to your account online.
Which details do I need to register?
You'll need the following to register for My Account:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Payment reference number
- Email address
Your payment reference is an eight-digit number that you can find on any correspondence we've sent you.
You'll be asked to create a secure password (at least eight characters long, with upper and lower case letters, a number and a special character like ~, %, £, or !) for your online account (unless you choose to sign in with your social media account details).
The information you submit needs to match the details we hold in our system or you will have trouble registering.
If you have any problems registering or accessing your account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What can I do using My Account?
With My Account you can:
- Manage your account details
- View your rent and service charge statement
- Make a secure payment 24 hours a day
- Set up a direct debit to make a regular payment
- Report and track a repair for your home or communal areas
- Get in touch with your housing officer or property management officer
I'm having trouble registering. What should I do?
Are your details entered correctly? You may experience problems if we don't have your date of birth on record, or if the details you've entered are different from what we have in our system. Please email email@example.com for help. We may need you to provide photo ID to confirm your surname or date of birth.
Are you already registered? Please read 'Already registered for an online account' above.
Something else? If you're having any other issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I registered for an online account, but my login details aren't working
We launched a brand new online account service on 15 May 2019.
If you registered for My Account on this website before 15 May 2019 or previously registered for our My Notting Hill app, you'll need to re-register. It's quick and easy to do. Please see our registration FAQs for more information.
If you've already registered for the new My Account (from 15 May 2019 onwards), please check that you're entering your details correctly and that you haven't accidentally added a space or other characters after your email address or password.
If you're looking to buy a property and started an application, you can log into your application on our sales site.
I've forgotten my login details
Go to the login page and click on the 'Don't remember your password?' link to reset your password.
Please note that the password reset link will be sent to the email address you registered with. If your email address has changed, please contact email@example.com for help.