User House Phone Letter Wrench Coins Home Float Card Debit Lock Dashboard Print Cog Calendar Alert Download Tick

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. By continuing on the site you are agreeing to their use. Find out more


Islington Council : Resident Support Scheme

If you have an support worker or social worker you can apply through them for help you can also contact Islington at 222 Upper Street N1 1XR. If you are housebound someone from our RSS Visiting Team can visit your home to make an application. Call 020 527 2000 to arrange a visit.

This is a fund that can help if you are facing extreme hardship, but it does not come in the form of cash payments. You should think about applying for Budgeting Loans, Budgeting Advances, Short-term Advances and Hardship Payments before you make an application to the RSS. If you can-t get any other help, the scheme can ensure you are able to keep your home, health, family and security.