Notting Hill Housing and Notting Hill London are trading names of Notting Hill Housing Trust and Notting Hill Home Ownership.
Notting Hill Housing Trust is an exempt charity incorporated as a Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, limited by shares and registered in England (number 16558R), registered with the Homes and Communities Agency (number L0035).
Notting Hill Home Ownership is a Registered Society limited by shares and registered in England (number 23066R), registered with the Homes and Communities Agency (number SL3119).
The Notting Hill Housing Group is made up of a number of organisations. The focus of each business varies, from buying and developing land to selling homes, to managing tenancies and communities.
- Notting Hill Housing Trust (Registered Society 16558R)
- Notting Hill Home Ownership (Registered Society 23066R)
- Notting Hill Commercial Properties Limited (1523328)
- Notting Hill Community Housing Limited (7258)
- Notting Hill Developments Limited (2444254)
- Notting Hill Home Options Limited (7556089)
- Arawak Developments Limited (03177291)
- Armada 1 South Development LLP (OC396644)
- Canonbury Developments Limited (06108869)
- Folio London Limited (06091982)
- Gallions 2A Developments LLP (OC398489)
- Gallions 2B Development LLP (OC396645)
- Goat Wharf Limited (07959182)
- Grange Walk Notting Hill Limited (07959200)
- Great Eastern Homes LLP (OC337544)
- Great Eastern Quay Limited (6551969)
- Presentation Market Rent Limited (07143456)
- Project Light Development 1 Limited (8878264)
- Project Light Development 2 Limited (8878265)
- Project Light (Market Rent) Limited (8880212)
- Spray Street Quarter LLP (OC404205)
- Touareg Trust Limited (05418852)
- Walworth Homes Ltd (10044071)
The organisations that make up the Group are empowered to be self sufficient and run their own affairs. Some are in business to make more money than others.
But they all have a role to play in meeting London's range of housing needs. We all share values, interests and one common purpose – good, affordable homes for people who couldn't live in one otherwise.